If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too


This is our new look design; please tell us what you think.

Report an issue in your community

Report an issue in your community

Use this form to Report an issue in your community. (Please ensure that only one issue is reported per form.)

Wiltshire Council has a duty to protect personal information and will process personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any amendments to the Act. The personal data you provide on this form will only be used for the purpose of progressing the issue raised, it may also be used for the prevention or detection of fraud or crime and in an anonymised form for statistical purposes. It may be shared with partner organisations in connection with resolving the issue. The data will be stored on computer and/or manual files.

You have a right to a copy of your information held by any organisation, with some exemptions. To gain access to your personal data held by Wiltshire Council or if you have any data protection concerns please contact Wiltshire Councilís Corporate Information team at dataprotection@wiltshire.gov.uk.

What is the issue? (Please be as specific as possible and where possible provide evidence) *

Where is the issue happening? *

Street / Location? *

How long has it been an issue? *

Who is affected by this issue? *

What have you / your organisation done to try to solve the issue? *

What would you / your organisation like to see done to resolve the issue? *

Which organisations, service providers and / or community groups do you believe need to come together to sort it out?

Have you been in touch with your Councillor? *

First Name *

Last name *

Organisation if applicable

I am

Email *

Telephone (full std code and number, eg 01225 713000) *


House Name or Number:

Street Name:



Post Code:

Security question
Why do I need to answer this?



This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Choose your address - step one

To view contact details for this service, first, enter your postcode.

Choose your address

I live outside Wiltshire