If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too


This is our new look design; please tell us what you think.

Get Area Board Issue


10/03/2019 15:58:31

Reference No



Issue Summary

Pot Holes report to My Wiltshire


Latest Update

11/03/2019 09:03:07 Reporting pot holes and getting them repaired needs to be done via the My Wiltshire page on the Wiltshire Council website http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/mywiltshire-online-reporting This is not the correct route to get this problem addressed. I will now close this Issue.

CATG Action / Recommendation


Deep pot holes both sides of the old railway bridge.


Issue Location


Street / Location

Pans Lane

Electoral Division

Devizes and Roundway South

Issue Duration

1 month

Who is Affected

Road users

What has been done so far

Report it to authority

What would resolve issue

Road repaired to an acceptable level

Who needs to come together


Highways & Transport

In touch with Councillor


Sub Classification

Current Status


Final Outcome

Not a valid issue for the Area Board


This call was closed 11/03/2019 09:03:






This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Choose your address - step one

To view contact details for this service, first, enter your postcode.

Choose your address

I live outside Wiltshire