If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too


This is our new look design; please tell us what you think.

Get Area Board Issue


08/11/2017 20:10:36

Reference No



Issue Summary

CATG - Aster Tenants Hedges


Latest Update

28/11/2017 12:28:55 Emailed Mrs Surtees with procedure to follow.

09/11/2017 13:10:24 Dear Denroy, Mrs Surtees has once again raised the issue of overgrown hedges on properties managed by Aster. Area Board issue no 5842 http://services.wiltshire.gov.uk/areaboard/get_areaboard_issue.php?id=5842 Could you advise what action was previously taken, and what further action can be taken now? Thanks and best wishes, Marc

CATG Action / Recommendation


Hedges around the village area from the path along side 99 Andover Road along the house 25 to 30 Short Street along the side of 26 Short Street pathway leading to Flemming Close. Also some areas along Andover Road. The pavement is so bad along Andover Road that you cannot always pass others especially when the wheelie bins are out and are sometimes left longer the day of collection. All these hedges need to be cut back to the boundary line as some are more the two foot over the path. If these hedges are not dealt with now it will be even worse in the spring.


Issue Location


Street / Location

All over the areas stated above

Electoral Division

Ludgershall and Perham Down

Issue Duration

From Spring to date this year and happens every year.

Who is Affected

Me and other pedestrians who have to stop and let each other pass. What is the point of having footpaths that you cannot walk on safely.

What has been done so far

Reported it to you before.

What would resolve issue

The hedges cut back to the boundary of the property to make the paths safer to walk on.

Who needs to come together


Community Area Transport Group

In touch with Councillor


Sub Classification

Current Status


Final Outcome

Not a valid issue for the Area Board


This call was closed 28/11/2017 12:28:






This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Choose your address - step one

To view contact details for this service, first, enter your postcode.

Choose your address

I live outside Wiltshire