If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too


This is our new look design; please tell us what you think.

Get Area Board Issue


10/07/2017 13:52:01

Reference No



Issue Summary

New school signs in Semley


Latest Update

19/01/2018 14:46:06 Update from CATG on 10.1.18: JW has contacted the Village Hall to establish whether or not they wish to proceed with this request.

28/11/2017 15:00:37 Update from CATG on 8.11.17: DB has had hedge cut back which has been a great assistance. PC asked that the village hall could be contacted directly to establish whether or not the village hall wish to proceed.

23/08/2017 12:07:59 On agenda for Community Areas Transport Group meeting - Wed 13th September 2017, 2pm at the Nadder Centre in Tisbury.

22/08/2017 15:09:09 Issue to be discussed at CATG in September.

12/07/2017 14:06:15 Issue received and sent to Julie Wharton for initial guidance.

CATG Action / Recommendation


South Hills Nursery are moving their nursery from Hindon to Semley Semley Village Hallstarting Sept 4th 2017. The school will operate 5 days a week during normal school hours and term times. Semley village Hall is in a 60 mph limit and the is no existing school signage.


Issue Location

South West Wiltshire

Street / Location


Electoral Division

Nadder and East Knoyle

Issue Duration

It will be an issue on 4th Sept.

Who is Affected

Vulnerable children aged 2-4 parents deliveringcollecting children and the staff of the new nursery. All road users passing through SP7 9AP.

What has been done so far

Contacted Julie Wharton Principal EngineerSalisbury Transportation Team by email.Bourne Hill Salisbury SP1 3UZ

What would resolve issue

Get the road school signs erected before the start of the new school term.

Who needs to come together

Wiltshire Council


Highways & Transport

In touch with Councillor


Sub Classification

Current Status

in progress








This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Choose your address - step one

To view contact details for this service, first, enter your postcode.

Choose your address

I live outside Wiltshire