If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too


This is our new look design; please tell us what you think.

Get Area Board Issue


08/06/2017 10:49:56

Reference No



Issue Summary


Latest Update

10/07/2017 09:30:16 Inconvenience to residents is regrettable however if a driveway is blocked by another vehicle, residents should call the police and complain about obstruction. Residents should also inform the police if they are considered vulnerable. White lines are not enforceable.

CATG Action / Recommendation

10/07/2017 09:30:16 .


Opposite 3 White Horse Way BA13 3AH vehicles are often parked obstructing Mr and Mrs Webb drive from them using their car. They are an elderly couple and this issue does cause them distress .Mrs Webb has regular Hospital visits and it is important that she attends them.


Issue Location


Street / Location

3White Horse Way Westbury BA13 3AH

Electoral Division

Issue Duration

Several years and increasing due to further housing development.

Who is Affected

Local elderly residents at 3 white Horse Way Westbury. BA13 3AH.

What has been done so far

The Police have been contacted and they have suggested that the resident contacts them giving them 1hr notice when they have a Hospital appointment and they will visit them .

What would resolve issue

1 A white line across the entrance of the driveyellow lines on the road opposite to prevent vehicles from waiting and subsequently obstructing.At present the existing yellow lines are short of the 10 meters.Then Neighbourhood Police have been contacted as indicated.

Who needs to come together

Town and Wiltshire Council also including the neighbourhood police.


Community Area Transport Group

In touch with Councillor


Sub Classification

Current Status


Final Outcome

No further action possible


This call was closed 10/07/2017 09:30:






This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Choose your address - step one

To view contact details for this service, first, enter your postcode.

Choose your address

I live outside Wiltshire