If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too


This is our new look design; please tell us what you think.

Get Area Board Issue


15/03/2017 17:26:10

Reference No



Issue Summary

Vehicles exiting Whitbourne Springs against the One Way System


Latest Update

06/10/2017 10:00:52 Topo cost increase to £1350 25% PC contribution agreed. Design options to be prepared

CATG Action / Recommendation

06/10/2017 10:00:52 Topo cost increase to £1350 25% PC contribution agreed. Design options to be prepared

20/03/2017 13:43:14 CATG 29 March


Corsley Parish Council Report. At the E junction of the A362 with Whitbourne Springs there are 2 one way accesses to the hamlet separated by a small grass triangle about 5m across. The hamlet end of the grass separating piece has been eroded by vehicles using the E most access and then exiting through the other access by cutting across the grassed area against the one way system back onto the A362.


Issue Location


Street / Location

Whitbourne Springs

Electoral Division

Warminster Without

Issue Duration

It has gradually become worse over the last 24 months.

Who is Affected

The safety of those using the A362. Those trying to exit with the one way system the residents of Whitbourne Springs Long Hedge and Knapps gate.

What has been done so far

The Parish Council has consulted with the residents and Longleat who generate most of the traffic. As a consequence of that a meeting with a Wiltshire Traffic Officer Mr Rose was arranged who advised taking the issue forward for CATG action.

What would resolve issue

The Parish Council would like to see measures put in place to prevent vehicles getting back onto the A362 against the one way system. High kerbing was mentioned by the Traffic Officer.

Who needs to come together



Community Area Transport Group

In touch with Councillor


Sub Classification

Current Status

in progress








This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Choose your address - step one

To view contact details for this service, first, enter your postcode.

Choose your address

I live outside Wiltshire